Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Beginning

Wow! September 1 already. I've always loved fall: sweltering days of summer become merely hot and hot nights become cool, back to school, new school supplies, back to Bible study, fall decorations--colorful leaves and scarecrows, then the cool crisp days, warmer more snuggly clothes. Blogging again! Ok, I don't normally associate blogging with fall, but since I fell off the blogging wagon and want to get back on this seems like the time.

This morning in my prayer journal I confessed to God that I was struggling with believing that He could desire relationship with me. It seems like I've been walking with Him long enough that doubt would never be an issue for me, huh? God answered me with a couple of Bible verses instantly--including my blog verse--He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1. Then while I was checking out a few Proverbs 31 blogs, Tracie Miles had an awesome video. It was perfect for me today. Go check it out!

No comments: